Get rid of fog and wear with the Aquasphere Goggle Care Kit. Simply add any Aquasphere goggle or swim mask to your shopping cart, and your gift will be automatically included at checkout. Limited units available!
This free Aquasphere Goggle Care Kit includes:
- Sea-Clear Anti-fog Spray (10cc)
- Branded Protective Pouch
- Swim Eyewear Care Guide
Bring them to lessons
Why are swimming goggles essential?
Whether you are getting ready to see your baby underwater for first time during your Water Babies lessons, or looking for your little one's first swimming goggles, incorporating goggles into your swimming lessons creates a safe, comfortable and enjoyable environment, encouraging little ones to develop essential water skills while having fun.
Take your pick 👀
Learn More About Aquasphere 🥽
Born in Italy in 1998, and sharpened over more than 30 years of research, Aqua Sphere craftsmanship excellence is based on advanced patented technologies, high-quality materials, and driven by the swimmers community, from competitive swimmers to casual adventurers and water babies!
Some key reasons to invest in high quality goggles 🔑
There are a bunch of good reasons to get yourself a nice pair of goggles or a good swim mask, especially when attending your Water Babies lessons with your little one. These are some of them:
- Eye Protection: Goggles offer protection from eye infections and discomfort. They also provide a barrier against chlorinated water, preventing irritation and redness.
- Comfort: Goggles create a watertight seal around the eyes, keeping water out, so you can see your baby underwater comfortably during your swimming lessons.
- Confidence Building: Always pick goggles or swim masks with clear lenses when attending your Water Babies lessons, so it's easier for your little one to recognise you. This helps them relax, boosting their confidence and making the learning process more enjoyable.
- Safety: Goggles enhance visibility, reducing the risk of accidental collisions and making it easier to navigate underwater.
- Positive Experience: Goggles can be an incredibly helpful tool that gradually empowers adults who don't feel 100% comfortable putting their head underwater, by providing a sense of safety and control underwater.